Casual restaurant serves a variety of Creole, American, and soul food dishes from breakfast to dinner options, including Sunday brunches
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Josephine's Cooking
Josephine's Cooking, formerly Captain's Hard Time Dining, long history goes back to when the 15-year-old Josephine Wade decided that she would make a living out of her emerging talent in cooking and party planning. She pursued nutrition studies at Arizona State University and, in 1958, she moved with her family to Chicago, where after operating several restaurants, she finally started a restaurant of her own. Josephine has founded We Women Empowered assisting foster-care students, and she employs at her restaurant kids from the neighborhood. Guests visiting this special place may choose from a variety of dishes such as:
- Cheeseburger: beef patty with pickles and cheese served on a toasted bun
- Catfish filet served with veggies
- Eggs and pancakes served with ham, butter, and syrup