Therapist places heated stones on the specific body areas to penetrate muscles for total body relaxation
What You'll Get
- Massage therapist’s name and license: Par Loomis, LMT MA74803
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for prenatal. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jupiter Healthcare
Doctor of Chiropractic James McErlain helms Jupiter Healthcare, where he focuses on treating disk herniations, sciatica, sport injuries, and back and neck pain. The latter issues have a broad range of causes, which is why he uses various treatment methods, including hands-on chiropractic techniques and spinal-decompression sessions using the DRX 9000 machine. In addition to chiropractic care, Jupiter Healthcare offers physical therapy and several types of massages, including trigger-point therapy, which targets spots on the skeletal muscles made hyperirritable by a lack of coffee.