Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 of Botox; photofacials aim to diminish sun damage and acne scars
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $234 for an anti-aging package with up to 20 units of Botox and a photofacial for the face or decollete ($409 Value)
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24-hour cancellation notice or $25 fee may apply. Appointment required. Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jüvia MedSpa and Wellness
Dr. Amir Baluch can be found on Top10MD's list of functional medicine specialists in the Dallas area—an assurance that his credentials, board certification, and medical license are all current and verified. It also means he has a stamp of approval from his patients, who know him as the medical director of Jüvia MedSpa and Wellness.
At this Colleyville facility, Dr. Baluch and his staff improve patients' appearance and confidence with surgical and nonsurgical treatments. Dermal fillers rejuvenate areas of volume loss with little to no downtime, while Dysport and Botox injections soften wrinkles, one of the face's most prominent signs of aging. For patients looking to sculpt their silhouette, they offer customized weight-loss programs, as well as vitamin B12, Slimshot, and hCG injections. To address more stubborn areas of diet- and exercise-resistant fat, the center performs liposuction and its noninvasive successors, including laser lipo.