It takes about 15 muscles to smile, 50 to frown, and 148 to save a curbside couch from life in a landfill. Soothe sympathetic sinews with today’s Groupon to Kasia’s European Day Spa. Choose from the following options:
- For $48, you get your choice of one service up to 90 minutes (up to a $100 value).
- For $88, you get your choice of two services up to 150 minutes total (up to a $200 value).
- For $129, you get your choice of three services up to 210 minutes total (up to a $300 value).
Groupon customers can choose from the following options:
* A 60-minute full-body Swedish massage with aromatherapy (a $100 value)
* A 50-minute hot-stone massage (a $100 value)
* A 60-minute organic body treatment by Eminence (a $100 value)
* A 60-minute organic body polish (a $95 value)
* A 90-minute European facial (a $100 value)
Groupon-holders are limited to one massage option per package.
Owner and seasoned aesthetician Kasia Opoka adapts her wealth of experience to each patient’s needs, customizing massages and facials to suit each unique skin type. Treat sore musculature to the deep-heat therapy of a basal-lava-stone massage or the flowing strokes of a full-body Swedish massage, which increases circulation of blood while decreasing circulation of Stress magazine. During an organic body treatment, spa mavens target dermis woes with a customized blend of handmade, mineral-rich Eminence products. All limbs beautify and relax during an exfoliating body polish, which includes a massage and a take-home trophy case to display newly gleaming figures. The European facial’s opening ceremonies cleanse and exfoliate the skin of human smile palettes before immersing cheeks in a revitalizing mask. A face, neck, and shoulder massage keeps tension at bay while the body absorbs the nutrient rich concoction over the course of the 90-minute treatment.
Kasia's European Day Spa
Kasia Opoka started her career as a manicurist, and eventually channeled her love for personal aesthetics into certification in reflexology, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels. She draws on more than 17 years of experience to craft personalized treatments for bodies and faces, and calls upon peels and facials to exfoliate epidermises and discipline freckles to spell out haikus. Botanically sourced elixirs launch the scents of crushed flora suspended in spring waters, soothing bodies with products from brands such as Guinot and organic Éminence. Within the quiet spa, patrons hush cell phones, silencing calls from demanding bosses stuck on top of their refrigerators.
Upper East Side
202 E 83rd St.
Manhattan, New York 10028