Downtime-free treatment uses the CoolSculpting device’s cooling panels to promote natural fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas
About This Deal
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- About the technician: Melissa is an experienced body-contouring specialist who has personally performed more than 3,000 CoolSculpting treatments.
Need To Know
About L-Aesthetics & Longevity
At L-Aesthetics & Longevity, local men and women can count on well-trained and skilled professionals for expert cosmetic procedures. Billy Ledbetter, MD is the onsite Medical Director and has a passion for helping people look and feel incredible. Inside the spa, Dr. Ledbetter and his team provide a comprehensive range of cosmetic services including body contouring, Botox®, dermal fillers, microneedling, acne treatments, and more.