Theatrical training classes can help children gain new skills and develop their talent and creativity
About This Deal
- The classes aim to help the participants expand their theatrical skills.
- What’s included: four classes per month (on average)
- Restrictions: the voucher is valid for the first month of classes.
- Class schedule:
- Little Stars (ages 4–6): Wednesdays, 6–7:30 p.m.
- Juniors (ages 6–8): choice of Mondays or Wednesdays, 6–8 p.m.
- Intermediates (ages 9–12): choice of Mondays or Thursdays, 6–9 p.m.
- Seniors (ages 13 and up): Thursdays, 6–9 p.m.
- How are students grouped: by age
Need To Know
About Liberty Junction Theatre
Liberty Junction Theatre is a place where kids can feel free to express themselves both on and off stage. Under the tutelage of our instructors, who are industry professionals, future performers learn the art of self-expression. Classes incorporate elements of acting, dancing, and singing to build kids' self-confidence, nip stage fright in the bud, and teach them to feel comfortable on stage–all in the fun-filled, encouraging, and positive atmosphere. For children who are ready to expand their skillset, they can add Company training to their repertoire. Company is our additional programming where students get to rehearse and perform a full scale musical production.