All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Dining out spares people from using up the last of their paper plates or incinerating the last of their paper ovens. Reduce your disposable-cookware footprint with today's Groupon to Library Square Public House. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a two-course lunch/brunch for two people (up to a $50 value).
- For $50, you get a two-course lunch/brunch for four people (up to a $100 value).
- For $75, you get a two-course lunch/brunch for six people (up to a $150 value).
The two courses include:
- One small plate per person from the following options:
- Organic house salad (an $8 value)
- Dry baby short ribs (an $11 value)
- Chili squid (an $11 value)
- Granola and yogourt (a $6 value)
- One entree per person from the following options:
- Modern pub burger (a $14 value)
- Organic veggie sandwich (an $11 value)
- Blackened chicken sandwich (a $14 value)
- Classic eggs benedict (a $13 value)
Library Square Public House doles out an upscale pub-fare menu of dishes made with local, organic ingredients. Kick off lunchtime discussions about the butter knife's pigeonholed career over the organic house salad, a leafy nest peppered with goat cheese and candied pecans. Diners can also delve into a small plate of chili squid enhanced by dry-roasted chilies, onions, and cilantro. Like the Hamburglar's daily breakfast, entrees include the modern pub burger, a half-pound of organic chuck steak festooned with a crown of crispy pancetta and cape of British Columbia farmstead cheddar cheese. Alternatively, the organic veggie sandwich traps grilled veggies, goat cheese, and tomato pesto between hearty slices of campesino bread. Though not included in this Groupon, Library Square Public House wets whistles with a vast variety of wines, craft beers, and top-shelf liquors.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Brunch only available on weekends. Valid only from 12pm-5pm. Beverages not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.