Skilled therapist targets stress and imbalances in the customer’s body through the massaging of their feet and providing detox treatments
About This Deal
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Reflexology: A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Detox foot baths are designed to purify the body of pollutants. Feet soak in warm water, which generates ions intended to seek out and neutralize oppositely charged toxins.
About Life Studio
Life Studio looks to help clients combat tension and discomfort with Eastern therapies designed to aid both the body and the spirit. Read on to learn about a few of their most popular offerings:
- Chair massage: While seated in a specialized ergonomic chair, clients benefit from a massage that's as brief or as long as desired—rates are calculated by the minute.
- Acupressure: Firm pressure is applied to specific areas of the body, helping to relieve muscle tension, improve circulation, and even treat headaches and insomnia.
- Reflexology: Therapists target specific nerve zones in the feet to combat everything from allergies to depression.