Kids don lab coats and safety glasses while conducting up to 30 hands-on experiments in a lab designed for curious children
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- One-hour Open Lab times allow kids to choose from up to 30 experiments at six lab stations.
- Reservations are required, the booking link below shows the available hours.
- Visit the website for Open Lab hours.
- While Little Beakers generally serves ages 3 to 16, it is open to all ages, including parents and grandparents.
- Two adults per child can participate for free.
About Little Beakers - Science Lab for Kids at Katy/Memorial
Budding scientists don white lab coats and safety glasses before entering Little Beakers, a science lab for kids, where lab stations are stocked with all the equipment and ingredients needed to conduct a myriad of hands-on, kid-friendly experiments including chemical reactions and explosions, physics, stretchy/gooey polymers, molecular model building, tornados, and dissections. Built to pique children's interest in science, Little Beakers lets kids do hands-on experiments during which they perform every step of the process. Catering to all ages, even the grownups can join in alongside children in the self-guided Open Lab, or drop off kids for classes, camps, and workshops.