In the brewery’s taproom, guests can drink pints or samples of its sustainably-produced craft beer
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Glasses of beer range from 10.5 - 16 oz based on abv.
About Lone Pint Brewery
The Lone Pint Brewery is a sustainable grassroots business dedicated to creating unique Texas ales. The master brewers use raw whole-cone hops for bittering, flavoring, aroma, and dry hopping in their beers. What's more, it's an eco-friendly enterprise, using renewable energy to power the facility and feeding local farmer's cows with their spent grain.
- 667 Neighbor of the Beast: American India Pale Ale with a medium malt body, piney-grapefruit flavor, orange nectar, and aroma finishing with hints of peach and honey (6.8% ABV, 62 IBU)
- Gentleman's Relish: English-style brown ale with a thick creamy head and chocolate, caramel, and nutty aromas that yield to a clean hoppy finish (6.2% ABV, 28 IBU)
- The Jabberwocky: heavily-hopped Imperial India Pale Ale with light malt breadiness hidden beneath pungent hoppy tropical-fruitiness (8.5% ABV, 114 IBU)