During a massage, a skilled therapist targets the sources of back and neck pains through the elimination of tense muscles and discomfort
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
90 minutes massage
deep tissue massage
hot stone massage
See all reviews
5 ratings4 reviews
Our favorite spot. Tried it once with a Groupon and have been back 4 or 5 times since. Very relaxing and welcoming atmosphere. Must try.
5 ratings4 reviews
Excellent service. As always.
98 ratings39 reviews
Love the 90 minutes massage with hot stone.
1 ratings1 reviews
Very good massage - very polite and accommodating
2 ratings2 reviews
Great massage. Relaxing.
4 ratings1 reviews
BEST MASSAGE I’VE EVER HAD! Wish I had gotten the 90 minute massage, I didn’t want it to end! Great stress reliever during these crazy times. Staff is wonderful! Highly recommend!!!
5 ratings2 reviews
Very clean, excellent work.
13 ratings3 reviews
Environment was cozy and clean Tina was awesome and very professional
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 60-minute massage includes 40-minute back massage and 20-minute reflexology.
- 90-minute massage includes 50-minute back massage, 20-minute head, shoulder, neck, and arm massage, and 20-minute reflexology.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.