Modern families gather around the television at night, much like earlier families gathered around the radio and even earlier families gathered around a burning stack of their enemies' clothes. Come together with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for two farm fun packages (a $20 total value)
- $18 for four farm fun packages (a $40 total value)
- $45 for a birthday party for up to 15 people (a $90 value)
Each farm fun package includes the following:
- One admission per person (a $6 value each)
- Rock labyrinth and rope maze (a $2 value each)
- One pound of U-Pick strawberries (a $2 value each)
- Various farm-related activities, including a wagon ride and more. See all the activities for the farm fun package, plus the dates and times of operation, by clicking here.
The birthday party option includes the following:
- Access to the Kidz Corral playground and Critter Corral petting zoo
- A scenic wagon ride
- A covered, seated dining area
Though Maan Farms sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Maan Farms Country Experience & Estate Winery
Though it started as a small berry stand in 1977, Maan Farms Country Experience & Estate Winery has spent the last three decades expanding, accommodating, and providing its community with a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of urban living. One constant during that time, however, has been the family's dedication to producing fresh edibles, from juicy berries picked during the summer, to the crisp vegetables and sweet corn that spread across tables in the fall. Today, those are also supplemented by fermented produce: wines, made from the farm's own berries and sold by experts who always have a pairing suggestion on hand.
While visiting the farm, guests can utilize those wholesome treats as fuel to explore the property's collection of activities, including the Critter Corral, where pigs, bunnies, and ducks elicit wonder by munching scoops of food. A bird sanctuary, a patch of pumpkins ranging from 10 to 100 pounds, a country kitchen baking homemade pies and meals, a panoramic view of the valley, and a trio of mazes—including Papa Joe's corn maze—round out the lineup of agricultural attractions, which group tours, birthday parties, and campers can take advantage of at various times throughout the year.