- $65 for a scenic, two-hour Segway tour of Tampa Bay from Magic Carpet Glide
- Explore the St. Pete Times Forum, the Tampa Riverwalk Project, Bayshore Boulevard, the Gasparilla Pirate Ship, Harbour Island, and more
- Experienced guides
- Gyroscopic Segway technology
- Get to know your city better
- Departs from the Channelside Bay Plaza
- Call ahead to make a reservation.
- Must be at least 12 years old.
TripAdvisors voted Magic Carpet Glide Segway Tours the number one attraction in Tampa, giving it a perfect five owl eyes. A reporter from St. Petersburg Times reviewed the tour, applauding founder Geoff Karlavage’s brainchild: > * We thought we’d be there for maybe an hour, taking notes and pictures. Almost three hours later, Karlavage practically had to tear the Segways out of our hands. One thing about Segways: They’re a lot more fun than they look. – Emily Nipps, St. Petersburg Times > * The segway tour of Tampa is one of the best kept secrets of Tampa. A very nice break from all the Amusement Park’s. Loved it!!!! The equipment is easy to use, tour guide helpful & knowledgeable and the scenery AWESOME. Saw manta rays and lots of the bay. DON’T MISS IT! – katseyeFairbanks, TripAdvisor > * We had a fantastic time seeing the Tampa skyline, visiting Harbour and Davis islands and enjoying the relaxing tour! We saw wild parakeets, devil rays and a bald eagle on the trip and that really pleased the kids! The pace was smooth and the segways handled wonderfully. – nhanev, TripAdvisor
615 Channelside Dr.
Tampa, Florida 33602Get Directions