What You'll Get
Some things are more family friendly when done on a smaller scale, such as playing golf or sinking battleships. Enjoy an activity at its optimal size with today's Groupon to Magic Greens in Dripping Springs. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get a mini-golf outing for two (up to a $25 total value). The outing includes:
- One round of mini golf for two people (a $10 value)
- Two burgers or slices of pizza (up to a $6 value each)
- Two ice creams (a $1.50 value each)
- For $22, you get a mini-golf outing for four (up to a $50 total value). The outing includes:
- One round of mini golf for four people (a $20 value)
- Four burgers or slices of pizza (up to a $6 value each)
- Four ice creams (a $1.50 value each)
- For $60, you get a birthday party package including reserved pavilion space for up to 10 children (a $120 value). Each child receives:
- Admission for one game of mini golf
- One hamburger, hot dog, or pizza meal with chips
- One drink
- One ice cream bar
- One party favor
Magic Greens’ 2.5-acre space mesmerizes mini golfers of every size with 18 holes surrounded by native wildflowers, flowing streams, and zen-like windchimes. Free of plastic mini-golf novelties and jarring musical accompaniment, putting parties send balls careening through the peaceful green as towering oak trees and native grasses whisper ESPN commentary. Partake of a post-game meal at the concession stand, where pizza slices tempt palates and burger buns bear 1/3-pound patties crowned with melted cheese or succulent grilled onions. Sweet nourishment such as an ice cream sandwich, Nutty Buddy, Dreamsicle, or Fudgesicle give golfers the energy reserves to blast through the back nine.
Celebrating youngsters can band together up to 10 best friends and up to 20 imaginary ones for fun-filled mini-golf birthday parties. Tree-shaded picnic tables edging a verdant covered pavilion lavish youthful appetites with pizza, burgers, and hot dogs while children bask in mini-golf victories. An array of ice cream options sates Lilliputian sweet teeth, and each attendee goes home with their choice of a collectible Pez dispenser, a drink koozie, or a specialty golf ball.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 6, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for birthday party option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Magic Greens
The soft jingling of wind chimes rolls across Magic Greens’s 2.5-acre facility, creating a tranquil space as clients lope across a miniature-golf course lined with handcrafted cedar structures, towering oaks, and native wildflowers. Owners Carole and James George added the serene touches to capitalize on the surrounding area's natural landscape, developing a scenic course that eschews the plastic statuettes and gimmicks of typical mini-golf courses in favor of a more authentic, clown-proof space. Alongside the challenging course rest four bocce-ball courts, ample space for casual washers games, vine-covered gazebos, two waterfalls, and a cedar pavilion where guests can enjoy food and nougaty-center golf balls from the concession-stand.