Skincare professionals perform an array of cleansing, exfoliating, and rejuvenating facials to address specific concerns
About This Deal
- Benefits of HydraFacial: aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion.
- Benefits of European facial: purifying facials help unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes.
- Benefits of anti-aging facial: noninvasive facial aims to rejuvenate and restore a more youthful appearance by addressing early signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and lack of firmness.
- Benefits of enzyme deep-pore facial: aimed at speeding up natural skin-renewal processes while exfoliating dead cells, the facial penetrates the skin to cleanse pores and improve the skin’s tone and texture.
- Benefits of organic facial: free from harmful chemicals, it aims to hydrate, purify, and revitalize the complexion while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of galvanic facial: performed with the use of metal rollers, the treatment aims to cleanse and rejuvenate the skin, reducing the appearance of age and dark spots, freckles, and blemishes. Suitable for oily skin.
- Benefits of LED-light facial: noninvasive treatment aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging.
- Dermaplaning: the exfoliating treatment typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
About Manila's Aesthetics
The Facial Boutique combines the convenience of the cosmetics counter with the expertise of a spa team—clients can come in and shop a diverse selection of services designed for all different skin types. In addition to classic facials, aestheticians perform acne repair with gel peels using SkinCeuticals’ lineup of mandelic, salicylic, glycolic, and lactic acids. Anti-aging treatments include naturally derived Yon-Ka facials, made from essential oils, vitamins, and fruit acids, as well as more high-tech remedies, such as microdermabrasion and Intraceuticals infusions.