Vegetarians largely subsist on a plant-based diet until they swallow enough chlorophyll to begin photosynthesizing their own food. Take the first step with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- C$12.50 for a choice of one Wisdom Wednesday workshop (C$25 value)
- C$24 for a choice of two Wisdom Wednesday workshops (C$50 value)
- C$35 for a choice of three Wisdom Wednesday workshops (C$75 value)
- Wisdom Wednesday workshops introduce participants to healthy eating, including vegan and vegetarian diets.
- Click here to view upcoming workshops.
Marni Wasserman's Food Studio & Lifestyle Shop
Marni Wasserman admits there was “a time I thought low-fat yogurt and low-calorie snack packs were the epitome of healthy eating.” Though she’s been a vegetarian since she was 13, she often turned to prepackaged foods rather than the plant-based foods she now embraces. After earning certificates from both the Institute of Holistic Nutrition in Toronto and The Natural Gourmet Culinary Institution in New York, Wasserman has turned healthy eating into a career with Marni Wasserman's Food Studio & Lifestyle Shop.
Through cooking classes, children’s day camps, kitchen makeovers, and informative articles, Wasserman helps others overhaul their diets to include an abundance of earth-culled ingredients. These ingredients can improve immune systems and infuse them with energy more naturally than electrically charged hamburgers.