Students can learn the basic strokes, the history of the art of massage, and more during online classes
About This Deal
- All classes include an ebook that connects to your Nook, downloadable pdf, audio,illustrative video guides for immersive learning, online classroom to keep you organized, self assessments to test your knowledge, and a discussion board so you can ask the instructor questions.
- Single Class includes:
- History of Massage, Anatomy & Physiology, Kinesiology (palpation of the muscles and making sure you’re not massaging a bone)
- Learn one massage stroke (effleurage) and how it affects your body. This stroke is the basis for all Swedish Massages.
- Massage routine for hands and arms.
- Bonus Class for Free $65 value on History of Medicine
- Hybrid Class includes:
- A live 60 minute one on one coaching session with a licensed professional that will answer questions and guide them through the massage routine they learned.
- Four Pack includes:
- Free Access to our Unlimited Learning System for Four Months!
- Get Access to over 14,000 college level e-textbooks! Valued at $69
- First class covers:
- the same material from the Single Class option. Except history
- Second Class covers:
- How to massage your neck and shoulders. Learn about the muscles of your neck and shoulders and how to relieve tension in these areas.
- Massage Stroke you learn is petrissage
- Bonus Class on Healing Energy free $65 value
- Third Class covers:
- Learn how to massage your hips and low back. Learn about the muscles of your hips, low back, and spine and how to relieve tension in these areas.
- Massage Stroke you will learn is Friction (preparing you for deep tissue work)
- Bonus Class on Meditation Free $65 Value
- Fourth Class covers:
- Learn how to massage your feet and legs. Learn about the muscles of your legs and feet and how to relieve tension in these areas.
- The massage stroke you will learn is vibration and tapotement. Now you have learned all the basic massage strokes and we can go on to more advanced techniques in the full self care massage course.
- Bonus Class on Grounding for Free $65 value.
- Live classes include four 60 minute one on one coaching sessions with your instructor to ask questions and have them show you how to perform the strokes for the class session.
- $329 worth of free resources for four-packs.
Need To Know
About Revyve Wellness Spa
Revyve Wellness is owned and operated by Sarai Hurt who has been a licensed massage practitioner for 13 years. She has a passion for her craft and wants to share all her knowledge with you! Sarai has a mission to put your health back in your hands by teaching you how the body works and giving you detailed tools to help you boost your immune system and decrease stress in this crazy time. If she can not come to you or you to her and provide these services then she wants to teach you how to massage your spouse, roommate or yourself. Healthy touch is so important to our health and wellbeing. At this time we are being denied that. Sarai recognized this problem and created self care classes that are as detailed as her massage technique. She figured if you can only be around the people in your home might as well learn how to give them the gift of massage.