Clients can relax and unwind during pampering massage and sauna sessions that help improve overall health and well-being
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Massages to choose from:
- Trigger Point
- Prenatal (available for an additional fee)
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Preparation time before service: 60-minute massage session includes 10 minutes for dressing and undressing.
- Sauna sessions help improve overall well-being by relaxing the muscles and cleansing the body.
- How infrared sauna works: infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: on top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Choose from two available locations:
- Queen Creek
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Valid only at listed locations. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Prenatal massage available for an additional fee. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Massage Green Spa
Allie T. Mallad was driven by a simple goal when he opened the first Massage Green Spa in 2008—to bring the vast health benefits of massage and infrared therapy to the masses, and to offer the best value in the world with affordable wellness.
But beyond its "luxury at low cost" concept, perhaps the biggest reason clients flock to Massage Green Spa is the specialized and customized approach to therapeutic massage. Massage Green Spa's licensed massage therapists have figured out the four main reasons people need a massage in the first place: relaxation, stress management, pain management and increased mobility. Once they figure out which of those categories their client best fits into, they'll rope in techniques ranging from gliding Swedish strokes to focused deep-tissue kneads to create a treatment as personalized as an infomercial that addresses you by name.
Tailored massages are just one part of the overall picture here, though. Massage Green Spa also offers facials, infrared sauna sessions and float therapy. And staying true to its name, the spa only uses Mother Nature–approved products and subscribes to eco-friendly building practices.