Couple can relax side by side while professional therapists perform a pampering and revitalizing massage; includes an infrared sauna session
About This Deal
- 60 Minute Couples Massage with Sauna Session
- Massage includes 5 minutes to consult with the therapist, a 50-minute massage, and 5 minutes to undress/redress
- Business license: #MM39884
- Add-ons: aromatherapy, hot stones, prenatal massage
- How infrared sauna works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: on top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Massage Green Spa
Allie T. Mallad was driven by a simple goal when he opened the first Massage Green Spa in 2008—to bring the vast health benefits of massage and infrared therapy to the masses, and to offer the best value in the world with affordable wellness.
But beyond its "luxury at low cost" concept, perhaps the biggest reason clients flock to Massage Green Spa is the specialized and customized approach to therapeutic massage. Massage Green Spa's licensed massage therapists have figured out the four main reasons people need a massage in the first place: relaxation, stress management, pain management and increased mobility. Once they figure out which of those categories their client best fits into, they'll rope in techniques ranging from gliding Swedish strokes to focused deep-tissue kneads to create a treatment as personalized as an infomercial that addresses you by name.
Tailored massages are just one part of the overall picture here, though. Massage Green Spa also offers facials, infrared sauna sessions, and float therapy. And staying true to its name, the spa only uses Mother Nature–approved products and subscribes to eco-friendly building practices.