Therapist pampers the client with an aromatherapy massage to help relax the body and mind, a hydrating facial, or another treatment
About This Deal
- Spa massage license number: 2008303766
- Massage add-ons: dry brushing, dynamic cupping therapy, revitalizing face massage, hemp infusion
- Services available: massage, facial which aims to hydrate the skin, cleanse it, address issues like acne, and more
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Massage Heights
The licensed therapists at Massage Heights believe that regular massage isn’t a luxury, but an essential part of mental and physical health. At locations across the nation, they assuage achy muscles while increasing lymph flow, lowering blood pressure, and releasing mood-elevating endorphins.
Their numerous modalities include the relaxing broad strokes of Swedish massage and the tension-busting pressure of deep-tissue massage. "Elevations" such as hot stones and foot scrubs add extra luxury to sessions, further deepening relaxed reveries.