Through a variety of massage modalities, skilled massage therapists aim to provide clients relief from pain and stress
About This Deal
- Choice of massage: light-pressure massage, medium-pressure massage, firm-pressure massage, deep-tissue massage, maternity massage
- Customers can choose from the following elevations for massages:
- Hot-stone therapy
- Revitalizing face massage
- Reviving foot scrub
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Actual service time is 50 or 80 minutes of hands-on and includes up to 10 minutes of prep and pre- and-post-massage consultation. Elevation add-on is included in the service time and cannot be booked separately.
- Due to potential risks, elevation add-ons cannot be used for prenatal massages.
- Valid for new clients only.
About Massage Heights
The licensed therapists at Massage Heights believe that regular massage isn’t a luxury, but an essential part of mental and physical health. At locations across the nation, they assuage achy muscles while increasing lymph flow, lowering blood pressure, and releasing mood-elevating endorphins.
Their numerous modalities include the relaxing broad strokes of Swedish massage and the tension-busting pressure of deep-tissue massage. "Elevations" such as hot stones and foot scrubs add extra luxury to sessions, further deepening relaxed reveries.