Skilled therapists pamper clients with soothing massages that come with a choice of add-on
About This Deal
- Choice of massage: Light Pressure Massage, Medium Pressure Massage, Firm Pressure Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, Maternity Massage
- Choice of Elevation add-ons:
- Hot-Stone Therapy
- Revitalizing Face Massage
- Reviving Foot Scrub
Actual service time is 50 or 80 minutes of hands-on and includes up to 10 minutes of prep and pre-post consultation. Elevation add-on is included in the service time and cannot be booked separately.
Massage Heights’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Frequent and thorough sanitization of all surfaces, including treatment rooms, restrooms, lobby, front desk, and front door handles
- Hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes available in all treatment rooms and lobby
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or removing all items after each session (products used, linens, headrests, chairs, tables, countertops, doorknobs, and more)
- All employees wash hands with warm soapy water for at least 20 seconds after each interaction
- All hard floor surfaces are routinely mopped and all carpeted surfaces are treated with disinfectant solution
- Customers who have been at risk of contracting COVID-19 should cancel their appointment and no penalty/cancellation fee will be applied.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Massage Heights’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Massage Heights
The licensed therapists at Massage Heights believe that regular massage isn’t a luxury, but an essential part of mental and physical health. At locations across the nation, they assuage achy muscles while increasing lymph flow, lowering blood pressure, and releasing mood-elevating endorphins.
Their numerous modalities include the relaxing broad strokes of Swedish massage and the tension-busting pressure of deep-tissue massage. "Elevations" such as hot stones and foot scrubs add extra luxury to sessions, further deepening relaxed reveries.