Therapists offer soothing massage sessions which can involve various modalities and add-ons such as hot stones, face massage, or foot scrub
About This Deal
- Customers can choose from the following massage types: Light Pressure Massage, Medium Pressure Massage, Firm Pressure Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, Maternity Massage.
- Choice of Elevations for massages:
- Hot-Stone Therapy
- Revitalizing Face Massage
- Reviving Foot Scrub
- Actual service time is 50 minutes of hands-on time and includes up to 10 minutes of prep and pre-post consultation.
- Elevation is included in the service time and cannot be booked separately.
- Due to potential pregnancy complications, the Elevation add-on cannot be used for prenatal massages.
- Business massage license: ME4008
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About Massage Heights
The licensed therapists at Massage Heights believe that regular massage isn’t a luxury, but an essential part of mental and physical health. At locations across the nation, they assuage achy muscles while increasing lymph flow, lowering blood pressure, and releasing mood-elevating endorphins.
Their numerous modalities include the relaxing broad strokes of Swedish massage and the tension-busting pressure of deep-tissue massage. "Elevations" such as hot stones and foot scrubs add extra luxury to sessions, further deepening relaxed reveries.