Reflexology targets stress and imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet
What You'll Get
- RLD is an award-winning reflexology technique that focuses on stimulating the lymphatic reflexes on the feet. The aim is to cause an effect on the lymphatic system in the body.
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
- Learn more about the different types of massages.
The Fine Print
About Massages Reduce Stress
Upon entering Massages Reduce Stress, guests are asked to remove their shoes. As they skate around the space in their socks or provided slippers, they can choose from 16 different massage modalities, including Swedish and hot-stone treatments as well as ones geared toward pregnant women and cancer patients. Body scrubs and nutrition advice from therapists supplement tissue work, with all treatments striving to lift away anxiety from clients’ bodies and send it into the atmosphere, where it will eventually plug up holes in the ozone layer. Therapists also devote themselves to their community by participating in local fundraisers, grand openings, and employee-appreciation events.