All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The best present a person can receive is love, but the second-best present is a box of puppies wrapped in money. Give a gift that is almost as good as a money-wrapped dog box with today's Groupon for tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular at the Maverik Center. Choose from four options:
- $29 for a section-P3 ticket on November 28 at 2 p.m. (a $51 box office value for adults)
- $19 for a section-P4 ticket on November 28 at 2 p.m. (a $35 box office value for adults)
- $29 for a section-P3 ticket on November 28 at 5 p.m. (a $51 box office value for adults)
- $19 for a section-P4 ticket on November 28 at 5 p.m. (a $35 box office value for adults)
Children's tickets (ages 2–12) are $28.50 for section-P3 tickets or $18.50 for section-P4 tickets at the box office. Check out the seating chart here.
For more than 75 years, the spirited singers and dancers of Radio City Christmas Spectacular have warmed the hearts and stunned the senses of audiences across the country. Wooden soldiers parade across the stage in precise formations, teddy-bear ballerinas do graceful pirouettes, snowflakes fall, streamers fly, and Rockettes lift their legs high enough to hail taxicabs lingering outside. Families can relive the traditional holiday show from balcony seating at the Maverik Center as they ogle the 80-foot LED screen, hear the sweet sounds of the Bose sound system, and open their pupils to lighting effects.
- In a world of downsizing, it's good to know that The Radio City Christmas Spectacular still lives up to its name! The one-of-a-kind show, which is so fast-paced that audience members are barely allowed a second to catch their collective breath, continues to provide a level of rarely-seen glamour and extravagance. – Brian Scott Lipton, Theatermania.com
- My favorite is the classic “Parade of the Wooden Soldiers,” an assembly line of figurines come to life that maintains the same costumes and Busby Berkeley choreography as it had in the first year of the show. – Jason Zinoman, New York Times
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Group seats must be redeemed at one time. Not valid on previously purchased tickets. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.