- 45-minute Swedish or Deep Tissue Personalized RMT massage with receipt and 45-minute Moroccan Back Scrub with a Mini Facial
Customers will receive an RMT receipt for $110 at time of service. Includes mint tea and baklava in the Alhambra Relaxation Lounge. The spa uses Caudalie products, known for natural ingredients sourced from French vineyards.
Customers can opt for a choice of additional add-ons for $45 at the time of service.
Optional Add-ons include:
- Peel Mask/Extraction Add-on: This 15-minutes add-on begins Caudalie’s Peeling Mask, which uses glycolic acid to help brighten and soften the skin to prep for extractions. (blackhead removal)
- Eye Patch Add-on: This 15-minute add-on uses cold stones around the eye contour area to help reduce puffiness, while the Caudalie Eye Patches will lift, firm and hydrate.
Note: The spa will be expanding the ladies change room, renovating the relaxation lounge and adding more treatment rooms during this time period. They will do their best to minimize disruptions.
Miraj Hammam Spa By Caudalie Paris
Located inside the CAA 5-Diamond Shangri-La Hotel, Miraj Hammam Spa By Caudalie is the portrait of opulence. Lattice window panes, a tiled wall fountain, iron lanterns, and vivid silk embroidered pillows are among the design elements that fill the elegant French- and Moroccan-inspired space. The lavish interior, however, is only one of the many reasons the spot has received mentions in Glamour magazine and been named among Spa's of America's Top 100 spas.
It's true that the main draw of the luxurious spa is in its name. The ancient hammam treatment begins with private sessions in high-, then low-intensity steam chambers before concluding with a full-body exfoliation to lull clients into a deeply relaxed state. In addition to the namesake offering, however, Miraj Hammam Spa provides other indulgent options.
- Vinoperfect radiance treatment: Designed for tired, dull skin, this 60-minute treatment utilizes a massage accompanied by essential oils and hot and cold basalt stones to restore the complexion's luminous glow.
- Crushed cabernet scrub: The spa's most popular scrub, this version features grape seeds, honey, brown sugar, and essential oils to slim physiques and moisturize skin, leaving it soft and smooth.