Shockwave Therapy is a modern, non-invasive modality utilized to treat chronic, painful tendon & soft tissue conditions of the foot & ankle
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Clinically proven to safely and effectively relieve pain and restore mobility, rESWT is widely used in the treatment of acute and chronic soft tissue conditions. High-pressure energy in the form of acoustic waves or pulses is delivered to the painful area of the foot or ankle. The high-level energy interacts with the damaged tissues promoting repair and regeneration of healthy tissue.
- Externally applied, high-intensity acoustic pulse is used to reduce the discomfort caused by conditions such as Achilles tendinitis, plantar fasciitis, morton's neuroma, metatarsalgia, other painful soft tissue conditions of the foot & ankle. Non-invasive, no anesthesia is required.
- About the doctor: Dr. Inna Verzub is a Podiatrist who graduated the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 2003.
About Modern Podiatry
Dr. Inna Verzub, DPM is a podiatrist with over 15 yrs of experience, who trained at the area hospitals including NY Methodist, St. Barnabas and Mt Vernon has both honed and expanded her specialties over her decade and a half in practice. She now counts laser therapies that target toenail fungus among her most sought-after services, as well as:
- Diabetic foot care to address and prevent debilitating infections
- Treatment of skin conditions, including athlete's foot, plantar warts, and extremely dry skin, called xerosis
- Diagnosis of podiatric problems, such as fallen arches, plantar fasciitis, ganglions, and hammertoes