Ultrasound cavitation, radio-frequency treatment, or vacuum therapy may help contour the body and reduce appearance of cellulite
About This Deal
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
- Ultrasound Cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Treatment areas: abdomen or legs, based on individual consultation
- Body detox treatment uses thermal blanket for the entire body.
- Radio-Frequency Skin Tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Vacuum Therapy: Hypoxi systems merge moderate aerobic exercise with innovative medical technology. Futuristic-looking capsules surround the cardio machines, providing light vacuum suction and massage compression to augment the toning process.
- Treatment areas: abdomen or back legs, based on individual consultation
- Molding technique is performed on both sides of the abdomen or legs (based on individual consultation) with the use of a wooden massage roller.