What You'll Get
Today’s Groupon combines the phosphorescence of glow-in-the-dark paint with golf and monsters: for $15, you get four rounds of mini golf at Monster Mini Golf. Use all four passes yourself, bring your family, or share them with friends you met online before meeting each other to play a best of seven series of Whodunit, The Board Game.
Champion over the intimidating attractions gracing all 18 holes at Monster Mini Golf. The New Port Richey location contains enough geometric challenges to make the course interesting for all ages. Navigate your illuminated golf ball past horrible goblins, disgruntled dark forest trees, impolite specters, and sleeping ogres, or just stand in awe at the 3D spectacle.
Bring your family to celebrate your family blog about kittens and soup, or bring the kids you babysit for, so they take a break from the New Super Mario Bros. on Wii. Monster Mini Golf features a sonic backdrop of in-house music and arcade games that spit tickets for prizes at skilled players. Get your four mini-golf games in back-to-back-to-back-to-back to become the mad master scientist of the course, or split your Groupon over repeat visits.
A Yelper gives Monster Mini Golf in Port Richey four stars:
- We purchased a birthday package for our 8-year-old daughter, and she had the best time... MMG supplied an assistant to help with the children's activities, food and cake preparation, clean-up, and leading them through the golf course... BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!!! – Allen M.
DIY Glow in the Dark
Although glow-in-the-dark objects have always been easily visible at night, they have also been too expensive for the average person to purchase. However, science has recently made the beneficial technology available to all with glow-in-the-dark paints that can be found at your local grocer, hardware store, or professional sports concession stand. Here are some ways you can use glow-in-the-dark paint to make your life seven times better:
- Paint a sign with it to increase the likelihood that passengers on red-eye flights will read that you're "Indifferent Toward Mathematics"
- Coat your baby in it to dramatically reduce the chances of your child sneaking away to lose your savings at a riverboat casino
- Make it virtually impossible to misplace your autographed copy of the Book of Kells
- Use it as a maple-syrup substitute that's lower in calories, but slightly higher in delicious phosphor
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. Valid for 4 rounds of mini-golf only. Not valid with other offers. Closed Mondays. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.