Online course teaches students how to lead a meditation class
What You'll Get
- Comprehensive course teaches students how to lead a meditation class, broadening their knowledge of the types of meditation that exist, from the well-known, such as Zen and Mindfulness, to the niche and obscure.
- Certified, accredited course complete with a diploma
- 150 hours of online studying material with no time schedule or restraints
- Tutor support
- Course Syllabus
- Module 1: Types of Meditation I
- Module 2: Types of Meditation II
- Module 3: Setting up Your Meditation Business
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid online only. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Centre of Excellence Online
The gap between having a goal and reaching it is vast. But it's where Centre of Excellence Online steps in. The online learning repository offers courses to fit a huge range of interests, from business management and dog training to Indian head massage and digital photography. These courses fit into 17 broader categories, which include education and teaching, psychology, women's health and beauty, and writing, among many others.
No matter the subject, each online course is designed to be as convenient as possible. There's no time limit, so students can take as much or as little time as they need to complete the course (though most take about 150–250 hours). Course assignments include everything from essay questions to final assessments, culminating in a certificate from the Centre of Excellence Online upon successful completion of the course.