Over 75 hour online course where students train to become a DevOps practitioner
About This Deal
- Students learn to master configuration management; continuous integration deployment, delivery, and monitoring
- Courses cover how to use tools such as Git, Docker, and Jenkins
- Ideal for software developers, IT managers, and technical project managers
- 6 Courses
- 75+ hours of learning content
- Course completion certificate included
Need To Know
The online courses at Certs-School give folks the chance to throw their careers into overdrive without ever leaving their cubicle. Designed to let students learn at their own pace, the courses give participants the chance to learn everything from analyzing big data to using business tools such as Salesforce. Every course is designed by industry insiders with years of experience. Read on to learn about some of the courses the school offers:
- Salesforce Administrator and App Builder Certification: Participants learn how to administer and configure Salesforce and get hands-on experience working with the application development tools of Force.com.
- Business Analytics Fundamentals with Excel: This course teaches the basic concepts of data analysis and statistics to promote data-driven decision making.
- Android Applications Development Course for Beginners: While learning trending applications, students can master the required skill set for professional Android application development.
- CCNA and CCNP Certification: This course trains students in installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting medium-sized routing and switching networks.