All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Headspace features include:
- Everyday Headspace: Get a unique meditation delivered straight to your phone every morning
- Themed meditation courses: Learn life skills that can help with everything from stress to sleep
- Mini meditations: Busy day? Get some Headspace in just 1-3 minutes
- Mindfulness exercises: Add a touch of mindfulness to daily activities like cooking, eating, commuting, and more
- SOS meditations: Catch your breath during meltdown moments
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. To redeem, must register credit card with Headspace (merchant) to receive one year of Headspace for free through entering a redemption code at http://headspace.com/code. Subscription will automatically renew at the regular price of a non-discounted annual subscription at the end of the subscription purchase period, unless cancelled with merchant. Offer is not eligible for current Headspace subscribers. All fees charged in USD. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Headspace was officially launched in 2010 as an events company, but attendees wanted to take what they learned home with them. The team decided to make their techniques available online so more people could experience the benefits of meditation anytime, anywhere. And that blossomed into the Headspace you see today: guided meditations, animations, articles, and videos, all in the distinct Headspace style. Headspace has one mission: to improve the health and happiness of the world. And with tens of millions of users in more than 190 countries, they’re well on our way. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, they also have offices in San Francisco and London.