Users can learn the basics of daily geriatric care to help assist aging parents, grandparents, and loved ones
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
- Users can help learn the basics of daily care for parents, grandparents, and other relatives
- Also can be of use to those employed in senior living communities or nursing homes
- Authored by a registered nurse with over four decades of experience
- This course details day-to-day challenges and responsibilities of elder care as well as:
- Organizing legal and financial information
- Nutrition and bathing guides
- How to make sure you also care for yourself
- Daily practical caring
- How to initiate tough conversations
- Exploring different care options—in-home or nursing homes
Need To Know
About International Open Academy
International Open Academy are expertly created by a team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. A community of over 1,000,000 students provides a collaborative environment to learn, gain hands-on knowledge, and discover insider tips on interesting new skills or careers. All courses are accredited and completed online so students have the freedom to complete their studies any time, at their own pace, and from anywhere.
IOA guides students on their path to achieving success, gaining continuous professional education (CPD/CPE) accreditation for their work along the way. Courses are structured into an easy-to-follow syllabus, containing detailed written, graphical, and instructional guides as well as a plethora of instructional videos. Created to support careers, passions, and past-times, IOA provides students a gateway to try new careers in countries around the world. Students will receive an Immediate certificate download after completing the course.