On-demand pet services include vetted dog walkers and boarding hosts
What You'll Get
Dog Walks or Boarding from Wag!
- Dog walks are 30 minutes and include GPS tracking, video and text message updates during the walk
- Dog boarding includes a pet care provider who will keep your pup company and take care of them during the day, including feeding them, taking them out for regular bathroom breaks, and having playtime
- All pet care providers are vetted through a screening process that includes a background check and a pet care knowledge test
- About Wag! Tag: a smarter dog tag that gives anyone who finds your lost pet access to their unique online profile, with info to help with a safe and speedy return
- Shipping is not included for Wag! Tag; separate payment and order required.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. New customers are defined as first time Wag! users. Limit 1 option purchased per customer. Gifting option cannot be used by the same person. Cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher cannot be gifted to persons that have already redeemed this voucher. Valid only in select cities; see valid walking cities and valid boarding cities. Subject to availability Prices may vary in markets, retail prices based on average market prices. $2.95 Wag! Tag shipping not included. Pay separately with credit card when you place order. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Wag! has been the answer for on-demand pet services since 2015. Available in hundreds of cities across the country, the mobile app gives pet parents instant access to experienced and trustworthy dog walkers, boarding hosts, and sitters in their communities. The company ensures furry friends are in good hands with their insured and bonded services, and thorough vetting process that all walkers and sitters must pass before being approved to work on the platform. Additionally, Wag! donates a portion of walk proceeds to GreaterGood.org's Rescue Bank, which has helped provide meals to more than ten million shelter dogs in the United States.