After a long day of besieging steppe settlements, the Mongol hordes liked to kick back with a vigorous massage, a copy of the Daily Khan, and a nice warm glass of fermented yak’s milk. Conquer your own serenity with today’s Groupon to Nails & Spa Kangen. Choose from the following options:
- For $19, you get a 30-minute facial mask and massage (a $39 value).<p>
- For $22, you get a full facial wax (a $45 value) that includes the following:
- Coupon for $10 off a one-hour facial massage<p>
- For $25, you get a shellac French manicure for natural nails with complimentary wine or complimentary diamond design for nails (a $50 value).<p>
- For $32, you get a one-hour facial mask and massage with complimentary wine or a complimentary eyebrow wax (a $65 value).<p>
- For $35, you get a full-body massage (a $70 value). <p>
- For $37, you get an “I’m a Queen Today” or “I’m a King Today” pedicure package (a $74 total value). This package includes:
- Sugar scrub
- Callus remover
- Sea-salt scrub and callus smoother
- A mask
- Paraffin wax
- Shoulder massage
- Complimentary wine or a complimentary diamond design for nails<p>
- For $79, you get a full beauty day-spa package (a $159 total value). This package includes:
- A manicure and lemon-citrus pedicure
- Full facial waxing
- One-hour relaxing massage
- Complimentary wine <p>
Complimentary wine is only available to customers ages 21 and older; customers younger than 21 will receive an alternative service.
Nails & Spa Kangen restores tarnished skeleton sheathes to glimmering glory with a smorgasbord of restorative and relaxing spa services. The 30-minute facial helps restore visages to youthful vigor, massaging away stress and soothing laugh lines incurred from chuckling uproariously while tickling an angry blowfish. Facial waxing clears up hirsute clumps from the entire face, and the one-hour facial mask can combine a glass of wine or an eyebrow wax with a de-stressing massage and healing mask that removes sullied skin layers for a younger-looking body shell, much like peeling back the layers of an onion’s photo album.
Full-body massages spread calm throughout the corpus, and the shellac French manicure narrows the focus, polishing natural nails to a brilliant sheen with a heavy coating of shellac that can last up to 14 days. Regale royal digits with an indulgent “I’m a Queen Today” or “I’m a King Today” pedicure package, which contrasts a sweet sugar scrub with a savory salt scrub before a gentle foot-care pro removes calluses, massages shoulders, and encases digits in paraffin wax to protect them from detonation devices planted by opposing armies in ongoing foot fights.
Satiate voracious spa appetites with the comprehensive full beauty package, a sample-it-all amalgamation that lassos together multiple beauty treatments into one goody-bag day of relaxation. Nails & Spa Kangen provides all patrons with a free personal-hygiene kit that includes an emery-board file, buffer, clipper, nipper, and cuticle pusher.
NailSpa Kangen's expansive salon plays host to a wide array of treatments ranging from manicures and pedicures to facials and full-body waxing. Clients can lounge and relax while the massage therapists knead away aches and pains throughout the body. Nail techs show their commitment to customer safety during manicures and pedicures by plying each guest with a personal-hygiene bag that includes a buffer, file, and slippers as well as Kangen drinking water. Once each person is situated on one of the spa's cushioned chairs, the techs pamper nails with sanitary tools and without the use of UV light to avoid the sun's patent lawyers. Additionally, NailSpa Kangen offers private spa and salon parties, complete with live music, for groups of up to 15 people.
8222 E 103rd St.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133