What You'll Get
Today's deal lets you choose between two USDA organic holiday meat options from Nature's Prime Organic Foods (up to a $166 value) delivered straight to their doorstep:
- For $69, receive a USDA-certified organic free-range turkey (14–16lbs), plus USDA-certified organic cherrywood smoked bacon (12 oz.), breakfast pork links, and breakfast blend coffee ($130.60 value)
- For $69, receive a bone-in or boneless USDA-certified organic ham (9–11 lbs.), plus lobster bisque (32 oz.), shrimp and roasted corn chowder (32 oz.), shrimp and Applewood-smoked bacon bisque (32 oz.), and New England clam chowder (32 oz.)
- Nature's Prime obtains its organic foods from a variety of local farmers who use renewable resources and conserve soil and water without resorting to antibiotics, growth hormones, pesticides, or bioengineering
- Free-range meat is also free of nitrates and nitrites
- Complimentary fair-trade and organic Arabica-bean coffee
- Bacon from Wisconsin
- Shipping is free to seven-county Twin Cities area. Orders outside the area and less than $100 has a flat rate of $14.99, while anything more than $100 includes free shipping.
This Groupon is not a membership, so all items bought with this deal are sold at non-member prices. Not valid for gift certificates. Turkeys are no longer being shipped for Thanksgiving.
More than 2,400 Facebook users are fans of Nature's Prime Organic Foods.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 10, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, may buy more as gifts. Non-member pricing only. Must place holiday orders by 12/12. Shipping incl'd to 7-county Twin Cities metro area. Not valid for gift certificates. Thanksgiving turkeys no longer shipping. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.