Today's deal lets you choose between two USDA organic holiday meat options from Nature's Prime Organic Foods (up to a $166 value) delivered straight to their doorstep:
- For $69, receive a USDA-certified organic free-range turkey (14–16lbs), plus USDA-certified organic cherrywood smoked bacon (12 oz.), breakfast pork links, and breakfast blend coffee ($130.60 value)
- For $69, receive a bone-in or boneless USDA-certified organic ham (9–11 lbs.), plus lobster bisque (32 oz.), shrimp and roasted corn chowder (32 oz.), shrimp and Applewood-smoked bacon bisque (32 oz.), and New England clam chowder (32 oz.)
- Nature's Prime obtains its organic foods from a variety of local farmers who use renewable resources and conserve soil and water without resorting to antibiotics, growth hormones, pesticides, or bioengineering
- Free-range meat is also free of nitrates and nitrites
- Complimentary fair-trade and organic Arabica-bean coffee
- Bacon from Wisconsin
- Shipping is free to seven-county Twin Cities area. Orders outside the area and less than $100 has a flat rate of $14.99, while anything more than $100 includes free shipping.
This Groupon is not a membership, so all items bought with this deal are sold at non-member prices. Not valid for gift certificates. Turkeys are no longer being shipped for Thanksgiving.
More than 2,400 Facebook users are fans of Nature's Prime Organic Foods.