Experienced practitioners enlist techniques to uncover sources of pain before gently massaging away aches and stress!
What You'll Get
- What’s included: hour-long massage, consultation, and comprehensive pain evaluation
- During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient’s health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they’ve been impeding daily activities such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual’s hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor’s direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.
- Choose from the following locations:
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal insurance programs. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.