- A Board Certified doctor
- Transparency on costs and treatment
- Great ratings from across the web
- It meets 30+ Signature quality standards
What You'll Get
- Valid with Dr. Gregory Zengo
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Dr. Gregory P. Zengo, MDBoard Certified Doctor in Obstetrics and Gynocology16 Years of Experience1,000+ Procedures PerformedLearn More
- Board certified doctor leads the practice and oversees your care
- Free consultation, and a refund if you're ineligible for the procedure
- Great ratings and reviews across the web and social media
- Complete transparency about treatment options, total cost, and recovery
- Clean, inviting ambience and private, sanitary treatment areas
The Fine Print
About New Image Medical Aesthetic & Wellness
Since 2003, New Image Medical Aesthetic Center's Dr. Gregory Zengo has been drawing on his expertise in noninvasive treatments to beautify bodies from the inside and out. Through training, he's kept abreast of the latest techniques for Botox, and vein treatments, and has even combined the techniques of several leading experts—including Dr. Jeff Klein, the inventor of tumescent liposuction—to create his own office-based treatment for fat reduction. Whether skimming off years or inches from bodies, Dr. Zengo is directly involved every step of the way.
His hands-on dedication to beauty has also been the guiding force for his physicians training program, through which he has been sharing his aesthetic skills since 2006. Dr. Zengo has trained more than 400 physicians since the program's inception, giving others the benefit of his keenness for spider-vein injections, natural hormone balancing, and the GPS coordinates of the fountain of youth.