Noninvasive device combines infrared heat, radio frequency, and massage to help tone skin and contour curves
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid treatment areas: abdomen, buttocks, front of thighs, back of thighs or arms
- Length of single treatment: varies 20-30 minutes
- Equipment: VelaShape III technology
- Recovery time: no downtime
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Newport Beach MedSpa
Under the stewardship of Dr. Emerico Csepanyi, who completed both general and plastic-surgery fellowships at UCLA, Newport Beach MedSpa's crew of trained clinicians refurbishes bodies with advanced medical technology and many noninvasive treatments. The team focuses on natural beauty, enhancing existing features instead of sculpting them anew from potatoes. They're intensely concerned with personal comfort, and guide patients through each of the treatments, which include microdermabrasion to smooth skin, laser acne treatments to help reduce blemishes, and VelaShape treatments, which work to reduce unwanted cellulite.