All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 5, 2013
· Reviewed March 24, 2017
· Reviewed February 13, 2017
What You'll Get
Snowflakes are a lot like children: unique and special individually, but annoying when hundreds of them pile up on your lawn. Make the most of it with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $37 for a one-day lift ticket for two, valid Saturday or Sunday (up to a $74 value)
- $22 for a one-day lift ticket for two, valid Thursday or Friday (up to a $44 value)
- $69 for a one-day lift ticket with ski or snowboard rentals for two, valid Saturday or Sunday (up to a $144 value)
- $49 for a one-day lift ticket with ski or snowboard rentals for two, valid Thursday or Friday (up to a $102 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nitehawk Year-Round Adventure Park
In the 1960s, a Ford motor rumbled as it cranked a towrope—and several skiers—up a snow-frosted hill. This slope, located just south of the Wapiti River bridge, marked the beginning of Nitehawk Year-Round Adventure Park. By 1972, the operation relocated to its current lot south of Grande Prairie, exchanging the towrope for a triple chair lift and a full-service chalet at the top of its groomed runs, which range from bunny hills to black diamonds.
With each passing year, the landscape has matured. Winter recreation opportunities have broadened, thanks to the introduction of terrain parks, a snow school, and an advanced snowmaking system that disperses faux flakes when the sky is broken. In sync with seasonal shifts, the park also plays host to warm-weather attractions: a camping area, a bike park, a freestyle water ramp, and a beautiful backdrop for wedding ceremonies.