Customers can get a share of a Russian country estate together with nobility titles “tsar” or “tsarina”
About This Deal
Russian Nobility Title from Tsar of Marinovka
- Co-ownership of the forest of the Russian village of Allaguvat, Bashkortostan
- Right to use the “Tsar of Marinovka” or “Tsarina of Marinovka” title
- Two certificates (one in Russian and one in English)
- Two additional certificates (in Russian and English) for a spouse, partner, or friend
- Informational materials about tsars and the land
- A warm welcome from Tsar of Marinovka upon visiting the Allaguvat forest at any time
- Shipping not included.
- Shipping starts at $6.90 per order.
- Most orders ship within 5–8 business days from the redemption date.
- See Tsar of Marinovka’s shipping and delivery policies
Need To Know
About Tsar of Marinovka
Have you ever dreamed of signing your name at the bottom of a letter, "Sincerely, Tsarina McArthur", or "With all my love, Tsar Gaitman"? The Tsar of Marinovka invite those with hearts of nobility to earn a Tsar - or Tsarina by co-owning property in Marinovka, Russia, obtaining the title of tsarship. Tsars and Tsarinas can use their new noble titles to check into hotels, reserve tables at restaurants, and more—and see how that new title of lord or Tsarina of Marinovka changes perspectives.