Doctor and aesthetics nurse determine eligibility during consultation, then the RN may inject up to two ML of Restylane Kysse
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician.
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Kysse injections: lips
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Silk injections: lips and wrinkles around the mouth
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Lyft injections: cheeks and smile lines
- Typical treatment area for Restylane Refyne injections: laugh lines
- Typical treatment area for Restylane Defyne injections: deep laugh lines
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
The Fine Print
About NuMe Aesthetics
The staff at NuMe Aesthetics prioritizes treatments that provide clients with the most effective, non-surgical aesthetic services for the skin, face, and body. Combining the advanced technology, latest techniques, and personalized care, the studio specializes in a wide selection of injectables, cryo body sculpting, chemical peels, skin-tightening treatments, and facials, just to name a few. NuMe Aesthetics's highly trained technicians are well aware that achieving one's cosmetic goals contributes not only to the increase in one's endorphin levels but also promotes the overall well-being and quality of life as well as enhances one's self-esteem, which is why they are committed to helping their clients look and feel their very best.