Experienced technicians offer full-service tune-ups for bicycles to ensure they’re running smoothly and safely
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Inspection of all components for any potential safety or rideability concerns (wheels, rims, brakes, and drive-train – pedals, chain, derailleur, and rear wheel cassette)
- Tightening bolts and truing wheels
- Lubricating the chain and gears
- Some level of cleaning (from basic wipe-down to full cleaning)
- Tire inflation
- Premium tune-up services that can be added at an additional cost: more detailed cleaning, degreasing, or lubrication of specific components
- Service radius: 10 miles of zip code 22066
- About how long will the tune-up take?: 30–45 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 10 miles of zip code 22066. Appointment required. If service required is outside of service area, contact merchant for estimate. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with On Site Bike Repair
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Our philosophy is very simple. Take out the pain of lugging the bikes too and from the shop. Which is why we started our mobile bike repair business. It just makes sense to us. All of our bike mechanics came from working behind the typical counter of a bicycle repair shop.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? After working in various bike shops for 20 years I wanted to put a stop to turning customers away for what I call a "basic tune-up". When we're at your house for service, you have our undivided attention without any interruptions.
What do you love most about your job? Offering a convenient service that makes sense for a customer with multiple bikes in a garage. Our philosophy is that a broken bike is not an acceptable excuse for not riding today.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? "This is genius!!, wish I knew about you sooner!"