All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 4 days ago
Reviewed 8 days ago
· Reviewed May 10, 2018
What You'll Get
- $16 for one adult ticket for a 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise at Padelford Riverboats *USA Today’s one of the 10 great places you won’t forget in the Twin Cities
- Fully narrated tours
- Departs from Padelford Landing on Harriet Island and plows through the Mississippi River
- Sights include the St. Paul High Bridge, Pig’s Eye Cave, the Minnesota River mouth, Pike Island, and Fort Snelling
- Three different riverboats: the sternwheeler Jonathan Padelford, the sidewheeler Anson Northrup, and the Betsy Northrup
- View schedule
- Air-conditioned or open decks
- Friendly staff of skilled mariners
- Full bar, hot dogs, and popcorn available
- Fun family activity
USA Today names Padelford Riverboats one of the 10 great places you won’t forget in the Twin Cities. Disney Family.com names it an Editors’ Pick, and 10best names it one of the best things to do in St. Paul: > * If trudging through museums and historic sites is not your idea of a great St. Paul vacation, hop aboard one of the riverboats of the Padelford Packet Boat Company. These beautiful boats offer sightseeing tours, sunset dinner and picnic lunch cruises, and educational river trips. Take in summer fireworks, fall foliage, city skylines, and the beauty of the mighty Mississippi River atop a Minnesota riverboat. Oh, and the food is great, too! – 10best
The Fine Print
Tour times subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Padelford Riverboats
In 1969, the founder of Padelford Riverboats, Captain William D. Bowell, Sr., launched the Jonathan Padelford steamwheeler into the Mississippi, hoping to bring visitors to the riverfront for leisurely jaunts. After more than 30 years of expanding his fleet and ferrying passengers along the historic waterways, he handed the reigs over to his daughters and nephew. Today, the family operates five boats equipped with dance areas, bars, sun decks, and the nostalgia that William hoped to keep alive. With the Twin Cities' skyline and the rugged, green banks of the river as the backdrop, US Coast Guard–licensed vessels float passengers past sights such as Pig's Eye Cave, Fort Snelling, and Pike Island. Some cruises also include dinner or fireworks, and special holiday cruises are also available.