Passes for open play, safety gear, & gun rental at 120+ locations including Combat Park & Brothers In Arms Paintball
About This Deal
- Open play passes with safety gear and gun rental for 2, 3, 4, 6, or 12 people
- Compressed air and paint not included. Locations permit field paint only; a minimum 500 paintball purchase per person required. Click here to view prices for air and paintballs at each location.
- These passes are redeemable at any participating field in the country.
- Locally, you can use these passes 45 minutes east of Birmingham, at Combat Park in Eastaboga, featuring 3 fields that offers over 86,000 square feet of action-themed paintball courses in addition to military vehicle courses; or those in Southern Alabama, play at Brothers In Arms Paintball offering both low impact paintball (ages 8 or over) or regular 68 caliber paintball (10 or over); airball or woodsball.
- Open play is typically Saturdays and Sundays. Check actual park website for exact hours or additional open play days. Combat Park is open Friday thru Monday 9-5.
- Hard copy passes do not have expiration dates
How to Redeem
- You’ll be asked to provide your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number at checkout to receive tickets, which will be mailed via USPS. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive tickets. If tickets are needed sooner than 5 days, please call (480) 676-1530 to explore possible alternative arrangements.
Your voucher will be marked “redeemed” when tickets have been mailed or alternative arrangements have been made.
- Why are the tickets mailed?
Need To Know
About Paintball USA Tickets
Just as the founding fathers united the original colonies into a single nation, so too did the founders of Paintball USA Tickets bring together an entire country—where constant warfare of the brightly colored, just-for-fun variety is guaranteed. The company partners with over 120 of the top fields across America, supplying millions of customers with passes for paintball markers, full-day field access, and safety gear. The only hard part for customers may be picking a destination.