Passes for open play, safety gear, & gun rental at 100+ locations including Central Alabama Paintball & Brothers In Arms Paintball
What You'll Get
- Open play passes with safety gear and gun rental for 1, 2, 4, 6, or 12 people
- Compressed air and paint not included. Locations permit field paint only; a minimum 500 paintball purchase per person required. Click here to view prices for air and paintballs at each location.
- These passes are redeemable at any participating field in the country.
- Locally, you can use these passes at Central Alabama Paintball Park, just outside of Birmingham. The park has five grass playing fields with various structures scattered throughout. It also offers 50-caliber low-impact guns that produce 1/3 the sting of a traditional paintball gun. These low-impact guns are great for players as young as 6. Also, 45 minutes east of Birmingham, the tickets can be used at Combat Park in Eastaboga, featuring 3 fields that offers over 86,000 square feet of action-themed paintball courses in addition to military vehicle courses; or those in Southern Alabama, play at Brothers In Arms Paintball offering both low impact paintball (ages 8 or over) or regular 68 caliber paintball (10 or over); airball or woodsball.
- Open play is typically Saturdays and Sundays. Check actual park website for exact hours or additional open play days. Central Alabama Paintball also offers Friday evening open play hours. Combat Park is open Friday thru Monday 9-5.
How to Redeem
- You’ll be asked to provide your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number at checkout to receive tickets, which will be mailed via USPS. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive tickets. If tickets are needed sooner than 5 days, please call (480) 676-1530 to explore possible alternative arrangements.
- Your voucher will be marked “redeemed” when tickets have been mailed or alternative arrangements have been made.
Expired vouchers still accepted for receipt of hard copy passes, which do not have an expiration date.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 10 or older. May redeem across visits. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. All sales final. No limit for purchases. Hard copy tickets are mailed using USPS. Customer Name, mailing address, email address, and phone number must be provided to have hard copy tickets mailed via USPS (allow up to 5 business days to receive tickets). Vouchers not redeemable at field locations. If tickets are needed sooner than 5 days, please call (480) 676-1530 to explore possible alternative arrangements. Valid for open play sessions; not valid for private parties/events. Outside paint not permitted. Passes don't include paint/air, min. 500 paintballs purchase per person req. See paint prices here. Passes don't have to be used by same customer or at same park. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paintball USA Tickets
Just as the founding fathers united the original colonies into a single nation, so too did the founders of Paintball USA Tickets bring together an entire country—where constant warfare of the brightly colored, just-for-fun variety is guaranteed. The company partners with over 100 of the top fields across America, supplying millions of customers with passes for paintball markers, full-day field access, and safety gear. The only hard part for customers may be picking a destination.