Passes for open play, safety gear, and gun rental at 120+ locations nationwide, including 7 in Indiana
What You'll Get
- Open play passes with safety gear and gun rental for 2, 3, 4, 6, or 12 people
- Compressed air and paint not included. Locations permit field paint only; a minimum 500 paintball purchase per person required. Click here to view paint and air prices
- Local fields include Paintball Indiana, Paintball Valley/Explore Brown County, Fort Knox Paintball, Blast Camp, The Fun Farm, Indy Paintball Battleground
- Locally, you can choose from the diverse and exciting outdoor fields
- Open play is typically Saturdays and Sundays. Check actual park website for exact hours or additional open play days.
- Hard copy passes do not have expiration dates
How to Redeem
- You’ll be asked to provide your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number at checkout to receive tickets, which will be mailed via USPS. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive tickets. If tickets are needed sooner than 5 days, please call (480) 676-1530 to explore possible alternative arrangements.
Your voucher will be marked “redeemed” when tickets have been mailed or alternative arrangements have been made.
- Why are the tickets mailed?
The Fine Print
About Paintball USA Tickets
Just as the founding fathers united the original colonies into a single nation, so too did the founders of Paintball USA Tickets bring together an entire country—where constant warfare of the brightly colored, just-for-fun variety is guaranteed. The company partners with over 120 of the top fields across America, supplying millions of customers with passes for paintball markers, full-day field access, and safety gear. The only hard part for customers may be picking a destination.