Use passes for open play, safety gear, and gun rental at 120+ locations nationwide, including American Eagle Paintball in El Paso
About This Deal
Tickets are mailed via USPS
Your voucher will be marked redeemed or used when the tickets are put in the mail
Contact Paintball USA Tickets directly with all questions and concerns at (480) 676-1530 instead of Groupon Customer Service
- Open play passes with safety gear and gun rental for 2, 3, 4, 6, or 12 people
- Compressed air and paint not included. Location permits field paint only; a minimum 500 paintball purchase per person required. Click here to view paint and air prices.
- Redeemable at any participating field in the country. Can be used for standard .68 caliber paintball. At American Eagle Paintball in El Paso, open-play tickets are valid for both Pee Wee Low Impact .50 caliber Paintball and standard .68 caliber.
- Valid at the family-friendly American Eagle Paintball with 6 different playing fields of various sizes to accommodate groups of all sizes. Click here to view all participating facilities.
- Pee Wee Paintball offers lighter guns, firing smaller caliber paintballs at a slower velocity, resulting in significantly less sting. Kids of any age can play!
- Each player pays $18 for 500 paintballs, $30 for 1000 paintballs, or $45 for 2000 paintballs and all-day compressed air.
- Open play is offered Wednesday through Sunday and holidays at the El Paso location.
- Hard copy passes do not have expiration dates
How to Redeem
- You’ll be asked to provide your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number at checkout to receive tickets, which will be mailed via USPS. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive tickets. If tickets are needed sooner than 5 days, please call (480) 676-1530 to explore possible alternative arrangements.
- Your voucher will be marked “redeemed” or “used” when tickets have been mailed or alternative arrangements have been made.
- Why are the tickets mailed?
About Paintball USA Tickets
The company partners with over 120 of the top fields across America, supplying millions of customers with passes for paintball markers, full-day field access, and safety gear. The only hard part for customers may be picking a destination.