Use passes for open play, safety gear, and gun rental at nearly 120+ participating locations nationwide, including Phoenix and Tucson
About This Deal
Tickets are mailed via USPS
Your voucher will be marked redeemed or used when the tickets are put in the mail
Contact Paintball USA Tickets directly with all questions and concerns at (480) 676-1530 instead of Groupon Customer Service
- Open play passes with safety gear and gun rental for 2, 3, 4, 6, or 12 people
- Compressed air and paint not included. Location permits field paint only; a minimum 500 paintball purchase per person required. Click here to view paint and air prices.
- Redeemable at any participating field in the country; including Phoenix’s AZ Battlezone, which offers both speedball and recball on various fields. In Tucson, tickets are valid at Arizona’s largest single field at Desert Fox Paintball, as well as other Arizona participating parks. Click here to view all participating facilities.
- Open play is typically Saturdays and Sundays. Check actual park website for exact hours or additional open play days.
- AZ Battlezone is now offering evening paintball (Beat the Heat) under the lights on Friday’s 7pm -11 pm and Saturdays 6 p.m.–11 p.m., May through September, in addition to their daytime hours.
- Hard copy passes do not have expiration dates
How to Redeem
- You’ll be asked to provide your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number at checkout to receive tickets, which will be mailed via USPS. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive tickets. If tickets are needed sooner than 5 days, please call (480) 676-1530 to explore possible alternative arrangements.
- Your voucher will be marked “redeemed” or “used” when tickets have been mailed or alternative arrangements have been made.
- Why are the tickets mailed?
Need To Know
About Paintball USA Tickets
The company partners with over 120 of the top fields across America, supplying millions of customers with passes for paintball markers, full-day field access, and safety gear. The only hard part for customers may be picking a destination.