Open play passes w/gear valid at 120 US parks. Click here for area parks. Get actual hard copy tickets. Great gift!
About This Deal
Tickets are mailed via USPS
Your voucher will be marked redeemed or used when the tickets are put in the mail
Contact Paintball USA Tickets directly with all questions and concerns at (480) 676-1530 instead of Groupon Customer Service
- Open play passes with safety gear and gun rental for 2, 3, 4, 6, or 12 people
- Compressed air and paint not included. Locations permit field paint only; a minimum 500 paintball purchase per person required. Click here to view prices for air and paintballs at each location.
- SplatterPark, the largest park in Ohio with 14 exciting playing fields, gives 100 extra free paintballs with the initial purchase of 500 paintballs.
- Redeemable at any participating field in the country.
- Local fields include Synergy Woods Paintball, Pinnacle Woods Paintball, TPA Paintball, Drop Zone Paintball, Battlefront - Reloaded, and SplatterPark Paintball
- Open play is typically Saturdays and Sundays. Check actual park website for exact hours or additional open play days.
- SplatterPark Paintball (mid Dec–March) and Synergy Paintball (Dec 20–March) are closed during winter months. Hard copy passes do not expire.
- Hard copy passes do not have expiration dates
How to Redeem
- You’ll be asked to provide your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number at checkout to receive tickets, which will be mailed via USPS. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive tickets. If tickets are needed sooner than 5 days, please call (480) 676-1530 to explore possible alternative arrangements. Pinnacle Woods Paintball does not allow alternative arrangements.
- Your voucher will be marked “redeemed” or “used” when tickets have been mailed or alternative arrangements have been made.
- Why are the tickets mailed?
About Paintball USA Tickets
The company partners with over 120 of the top fields across America, supplying millions of customers with passes for paintball markers, full-day field access, and safety gear. The only hard part for customers may be picking a destination.