Aboard 15-passenger pedal-powered “bike café,” guests cruise around the bars of Kaka’ako
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Groups climb onto a 15-passenger, pedal-powered vehicle equipped with on-board speakers and an attached roof. A guide steers the “bike café” along a route that stops at three local breweries where guests are able to purchase their own drinks.
- Must be 21 or older
- Must be 5' tall to pedal.
- Departure times: valid on Mondays and Wednesdays 1 p.m., 4 p.m., and 7 p.m. tours
- Departure location: 816 Queen St Honolulu Hawaii 96813
- Age restrictions: Must be 21 or older
About Paradise Pedals Hawaii
Paradise Pedals Hawaii offers fun, pedal-propelled tours through the streets of Oahu on a 15-person “bike café.” These Waikiki Tours on wheels are led by a guide and protected from the elements by the vehicle’s attached roof. Depending on the route, captains steer the road-ship to various bars, restaurants, and scenic attractions.